Quattro is a full-service advertising and direct marketing agency located in Wayne, PA. We work with some of the country’s leading brands developing unique and successful marketing programs.
We are looking for an account service professional to manage key client relationships. Candidate will be passionate about advertising and direct marketing, across traditional and online channels, and know how to foster longstanding client relationships.
This is a hands-on role, requiring both leadership daily client contact and execution. We need a highly organized, driven self-starter, who can be independent, but also a key team player.
If interested, please send resume and cover letter with the best time to reach you to email@example.com.
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their marketing and advertising requirements
- Develop detailed marketing program proposals and be able to present these programs in an effective manner
- Act as a key day-to-day client contact and internal client representative
- Manage all assignments, tasks and collaborate with project management so that the client’s needs are met and expectations exceeded
- Initiate communication streams and meetings between internal staff and clients
- Facilitate client briefings, develop creative briefs and brief creative teams
- Collaborate with the creative and digital teams to prepare and present deliverables in all facets of the client’s assignments and campaigns
- Present creative work and campaign performance reporting to clients for approval or modification
- Work cross-functionally to determine budgets, project estimates, schedules and resource needs to support your client’s programs
- Fully understand client contracts and track services provided, manage budgets, campaign costs and invoicing to clients
- Identify and pursue opportunities for client relationship growth through amendment of current contracts or additional net new services
- Foster longstanding client relationships
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing or a related field
- 3+ years experience at an advertising agency
- 3+ years in direct marketing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Passion for learning client’s business
- Ability to manage through ambiguity
- Superior client relationship-building ability
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills, including time and resource management
- Must be a self-starter and proactive “go-getter"
Send your info and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org