The Quattro team is seeking a full-time Technical SEO Manager to help our digital marketing team tackle our clients’ most difficult web challenges. This person will lead the research, development, and implementation of SEO programs and strategies that drive business growth for a variety of clients across the Quattro portfolio. Reporting to the Director, Digital Media & Analytics, you will have exposure to all digital marketing channels and will also be a thought leader in the agency to help grow inter-agency knowledge of SEO. This is a hybrid role (on-site on occasion), although a fully remote/out of state candidate will be considered for the right person. To qualify as a candidate, you must live in the United States and not require visa sponsorship.
- The ideal candidate would have prior experience (5+ years) in web development and will be able to effectively recommend and communicate SEO best practices, technical issues, and solutions for search performance. At minimum, this person will have extensive experience working technical SEO issues, learning on the job to attain the knowledge, lingo, and performance expectations necessary to succeed.
- Deep understanding of commonly used CMS, HTML, JS libraries, CSS, and web development best practices/standards
- Expert-level understanding and working knowledge of search engine algorithms and components. You can recite the definitions of CWV backward and forward, but more importantly, define multiple solutions to fix any of the issues presented to you.
- You understand that technical SEO is not: canonicals, redirects, schema, or other simple best practice elements. You live for the 1’s and 0’s, tearing apart poorly built websites, and helping development teams rebuild lightning fast, crawler friendly, sales/lead generating works of art.
- Research tool mastery – Lighthouse, GTmetrix, SEO PowerSuite, Gift of Speed, or other similar tools
- You speak “developer,” but you speak “marketer,” too. Taking foreign lingo from either side and helping each distill exactly what is needed to meet the business objective
- Experience with PPC, native/programmatic, or other digital marketing/media programs is a plus
- Develop and manage SEO programs from research and strategy creation through execution and analysis
- Lead meetings with clients at all levels
- Write stories or development requirements for clients, attend sprint grooming sessions, and QA work to ensure proper implementation
- Create and manage analytics for each client based on agreed upon KPI’s – Google analytics, Adobe, DataStudio, Datorama/Looker, Tableau, etc.