Posted 12 months ago
Quattro is looking for a copywriter to join our team. Are you a creative thinker? Expert writer? Enthusiastic learner with a knack for teamwork? Let’s talk.
The ideal candidate will develop compelling copy for a wide variety of channels, including emails, landing pages, display ads, social posts, direct mail, print ads, and collateral.
Experience in developing and creating measurable, results-oriented direct response programs is highly desired.
If interested, please send resume and cover letter with the best time to reach you to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Collaborate with the agency’s Account Management teams, Creative teams and clients to develop impactful and innovative marketing programs. Types of programs include new customer acquisition, lead generation and customer communications (cross-sell, up-sell, win-back, retention, etc.).
- Take a lead role in brainstorming and creative concept meetings; generate creative concepts that support marketing strategies and integrated campaigns.
- Develop new creative concepts by studying project objectives, clarifying project requirements, and conducting online research on the client’s competition, industry and products.
- Provide strategic rationales and POV recommendations for all concepts that are presented to internal and client teams.
- Understand, articulate, and strategically apply the latest copy, industry and communications best practices.
- Develop copy that maintains the consistent voice and style of our client’s brand while conforming to layout and other design constraints.
- Identify and analyze issues, patterns and trends in prospect and customer marketing programs and transfer the knowledge into future programs.
- Edit and proofread all work for accuracy in terms of content, style and usage.
- Work on multiple concurrent projects, ensuring that deliverables are achieved on time while maintaining the highest standards of quality and creativity.
- B.A in English, journalism, marketing, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of copywriting experience
- Advertising agency experience preferred
- Demonstrated history of writing impactful, responsive marketing copy
- Exceptional copy writing and editorial skills
- Experience in Financial Services and direct-to-consumer products & services
- Experience writing for multiple platforms, such as web, print, video and social media
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Ability to comprehend, create and adhere to each client’s brand guidelines
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Excellent teamwork/collaborative abilities
- Candidate must demonstrate the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task priorities accordingly to meet or exceed established deadlines while maintaining a positive, team-oriented approach
Send your info and resume to email@example.com