We are looking for an Account Director to manage the creation, optimization and execution of online and offline marketing initiatives for key clients in the Financial Services vertical. Candidate will report to the VP / Group Account Director to propose, develop and manage online marketing programs for our clients. Candidate will work directly with clients and across the agency to develop innovative online marketing campaigns that integrate with other offline initiatives to meet and exceed our clients’ business objectives. This position requires a “hands-on” manager that is an equal hybrid of an Account Manager and Account Strategist, with a firm understanding of financial services products.
If interested, please send resume and cover letter with the best time to reach you to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The successful candidate must be able to translate big-picture, strategic thinking into actionable recommendations that maximize results. The role requires an innovator, a trendsetter, and a progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of a client business and drive growth opportunities.
Candidate will have a thorough understanding of all facets of digital solutions (buying, placement, creative, tracking, etc.) for Social Media, Content & Native Engagement, PPC, Paid Search, Mobile, SMS, Organic Search (SEO), Affiliate Channels, and other new media opportunities as they arise, and how they integrate with traditional offline strategies and tactics.
Account Management Functions
Closely manage project plans, scope of work, specs, deliverables and delivery timelines to ensure all digital programs are delivered on schedule, on budget and to specification:
- Provide oversight and expertise in all phases of digital program deliverables so that we exceed our clients’ expectations
- Be responsible for all client budgets and ensure they are being spent effectively
- Execute and manage tracking and analytics matrices to gather data and contribute insightful analysis to make effective, data-driven recommendations for campaign optimization and improvements across all online marketing channels
- Attend the daily/weekly/monthly client meetings and status update meetings, as required
Account Strategist Functions
Act as agency leader for the development of account strategy and growth opportunities for assigned clients:
- Develop a strong understanding of our client’s products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives
- Support the Account Team in the identification, prioritization and scoping of digital opportunities that build additional revenue streams for the client and agency
- Act as the chief architect for marketing proposals, delivery strategy, testing strategy, forecast, and planning
- Communicate your vision to all key agency stakeholders and foster collaboration in the fulfillment of your plan
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing or a related field
- Must possess 8+ years of experience in multiple facets of marketing (Paid Search, PPC, Social, Site Development, etc.), preferably in a financial services capacity, with proven ability to drive consistently impactful results
- Demonstrated track record of setting strategy, implementing and managing online/offline/mobile marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of online, mobile and offline best practices and standards for the management of all elements of projects
- Understanding of digital analytics (Google Analytics and private platform experience)
- Experience in traditional advertising media and direct marketing a plus
- Must be a power user of Excel and other MS Office applications
- Exceptional writing and editorial skills
Send your info and resume to email@example.com