The Quattro team is seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist/Manager dependent on candidates qualifications. This role will develop and implement online marketing programs and strategies that drive business growth for a variety of clients across the Quattro portfolio. This role will focus heavily on SEO programs, however, experience running PPC, native/programmatic, or other digital marketing/media programs is highly desired. This role will report to the Director, Digital Media & Analytics. This is a hybrid role (on-site on occasion), though full remote/out of state is an option for the right candidate.
If interested, please send resume and cover letter with the best time to reach you to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Develop and manage SEO or other digital marketing programs from strategy creation through execution and analysis
- Create and manage analytics for each client based on agreed upon KPI’s
- Maintain an exceptional level of SEO understanding through constant research, educational growth and on-client experience as to provide increased agency knowledge, but more importantly, client education
- Dependent on past experience, work on cross discipline programs to facilitate unified marketing programs from start to finish
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least 2-3+ years of SEO experience required, 5-8 years if qualifying for the Manager title
- Experience with Similarweb, BrightEdge, SEO PowerSuite, and other SEO/digital media tools a plus
- Google certification not required, but highly recommended
- Experience working with CMS technologies like Sitecore, Umbraco, WordPress preferred
- HTML, CSS, and Schema experience preferred
Send your info and resume to email@example.com